Our recipes and cocktails
Delicate pork stew with Peach Lambic
- Heat the oil and brown the pork on all sides.
- Peel and finely cut the onions and add them with the parsley to the meat.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour in the bottle of Lindemans Pêche.
- Let everything simmer for 35 minutes over low heat. If the dish becomes too dry, add some more Lindemans Pêche.
- Stir in the tomato purée.
- Cut the courgette into slices and the peaches into bite sized pieces.
- Add them to the stewing meat and let everything simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve nice and hot.