Our recipes and cocktails
Pork stew with apple lambic
- Pour the oil into a saucepan and fry the meat on all sides.
- Peel and finely cut the onions and stir-fry for 2 minutes together with the stewing meat.
- Peel two apples, remove the core and cut into large pieces. Add with the cinnamon stick to the saucepan.
- Pour the Lindemans Pomme in and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and let simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Peel the remaining apple, remove the core and cut into large pieces. Add these too to the pan.
- Let everything simmer for another 15 minutes and serve nice and hot.