Our recipes and cocktails
Stir-fried chicken with Lindemans Gueuze
- Mix the soy sauce with the Lindemans Gueuze and season with pepper and thyme.
- Cut the chicken fillets into strips and put them in the marinade.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- Peel and finely cut the onions and garlic.
- Brush the mushrooms and cut them into large pieces.
- Pour half of the oil in a wok and stir-fry the onions and the garlic.
- Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 6 minutes.
- Remove the mushrooms from the wok and put aside.
- Pour the rest of the oil into the wok, drain the chicken strips from the marinade and stir-fry them for 4 minutes.
- Pour the mushrooms and the marinade in the wok allowing to warm through for 2 minutes.
- Serve with the cooked rice.