Our recipes and cocktails
Cherry pancakes with Lindemans Kriek syrup
- Whisk the eggs to loosen and stir in the Lindemans Kriek.
- Sieve the flower over the mixture and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Add a dash of salt.
- Melt a spoonful of butter in a hot frying pan and bake the pancakes one by one.
- Meanwhile pour the second bottle of Lindemans Kriek into a saucepan and add the sugar. Allow it to thicken over moderate heat until you have a nice red syrup.
- Serve the pancakes with the syrup and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.