- Cut the filo pastry into strips.
- Turn these around a stick to form the cigar shapes.
- Bake in the oven for seven minutes at 180°C.
Goose liver mousse
- Heat up the 270g of un-whipped cream.
- Stir in the gelatine.
- Add the foie gras, red port and Muscat to a food processor and blend to obtain a liquid mass before blending with the warm cream mixture.
- Add the 200g of semi-whipped cream.
- Fill the pastry shapes with the mixture and turn the end of the cigarillo around in beetroot powder.
Combine this lampas creation by chef Lode De Roover with a glass of Lindemans Framboise. Enjoy!