Our recipes and cocktails
Crayfish consommé with Gueuze Cuvée René
- Pour the stocks and the Lindemans Gueuze Cuvée René into a saucepan.
- Add the crayfish and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, take the crayfish out of the liquid and peel them.
- Put aside in a cool place.
- Put the shells and the heads of the crayfish back into the saucepan.
- Roughly chop the onion, the carrot and the celery and add them to the stock, together with the sprigs of parsley.
- Bring to a boil.
- Gently simmer for 25 minutes.
- Sieve the stock and press liquid out as much as possible.
- Stir the loosely beaten egg whites into the stock and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Pour the consommé once more through a colander.
- Add the crayfish and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve nice and hot.