Our recipes and cocktails
Mussels with Oude Gueuze Cuvée René
- Peel and roughly cut the onion.
- Cut the celery into pieces and roughly chop the parsley.
- Peel the carrots and cut into julienne.
- Put half of the carrots with the onion and the parsley in a large saucepan and pour the Lindemans Gueuze Cuvée René over it.
- Season with pepper and bring to a boil.
- Add the mussels and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
- Give the pan with the mussels a good shake and let them cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and dish up the mussels into a large dish.
- Take the mussels out of the shells, but keep a few aside for the garnish.
- Sieve the cooking liquid and pour 3 dl of it into a saucepan.
- Add the rest of the carrots, pour in the cream and bring to a boil.
- Reduce for 2 minutes, add the mussels and allow it to warm through well without boiling.
- Serve nice and hot.