Our recipes and cocktails
Trifle from Lindemans Framboise, chocolate brownie and mascarpone mousse
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Melt the butter and the plain chocolate au bain-marie and stir in the cream.
- Beat the eggs lightly with the sugar and fold them into the chocolate cream.
- Then stir in the flower, the salt and the cacao powder.
- Grate the white and milk chocolate and add to the batter.
- Bake the brownie for approximately 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Meantime, reduce the Lindemans Framboise by half and let this cool down at room temperature.
- Beat one egg white until very stiff peaks form.
- Beat the mascarpone, egg yolk and sugar until smooth and fold in the beaten egg white.
- Cut the cake into pieces and divide between four glasses.
- Pour the reduced beer over it and arrange some raspberries on top.
- Finish off with the mascarpone mousse.