- Break the eggs, separating the whites from the yolks. Whisk the yolks with sugar until it becomes foamy. Break the chocolate into pieces. Keep a piece to make flakes from it. Let the pieces of chocolate melt in a bit of milk. Add the mascarpone and blend it together. Add the yolks and beat until well combined.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold them carefully into the mascarpone mixture.
- Add the raspberry coulis to the Lindemans Framboise in a deep plate. Dip the ladyfingers in the coulis and arrange them in a layer on a plate. Lay a few raspberries on the ladyfingers layer and add a layer of mascarpone mixture. Repeat until nothing is left, but be sure to end with a layer of mascarpone mixture.
- Let the tiramisu stand at least 4 hours in the fridge. Take the tiramisu out of the fridge shortly before serving.
- Top it with raspberries, white chocolate flakes, roasted almond flakes and fresh mint leaves if available. Serve with a glass of Lindemans Framboise.
Recipe found in Karl Van Malderen’s book ‘Bapas’ (Manteau Publishing)