Lindemans René Royal cocktail
- 4,5cl Lindemans Red Gin
- 3 cl fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1 cl of liquid sugar
- Sparkling wine
- Lemon zest
- Lindemans Tumblerglas
- Measuring Cup
- Boston shaker
- Cocktail spoon
- Add the gin, the grapefruit juice and the liquid sugar in an ice-filled mix glass.
- Close the shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain the cocktail into the wineglass and gently pour in the sparkling wine.
- Cut the zest into thin strips and place them on the surface of the cocktail. This way, the aromatic oils can disperse over the glass.
Cocktail created together with gin-expert Manuel Wouters.