Complex beers are the perfect match for these finger food creations.
Let yourself be surprised by the unique flavours that wonderfully complement each other.
RECIPES BY BELGIAN TOP CHEFS,
INSPIRED BY LINDEMANS
Lode De Roover
Chef at Fleur de Lin, First Chef of Belgium 2011.
Chef Lode De Roover
ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT FLAVOUR. COOKING IS IN THIS YOUNG CHEF’S BLOOD.
After culinary wanderings at Comme Chez Soi, Het Eyckerhof and other restaurants, Lode De Roover knows exactly how to combine lambic beers with different flavours.The website
Sam Van Houcke
Chef at Onder de Toren, First Chef of Belgium 2013.
Chef Sam Van Houcke
A YOUNG CHEF WHO WORKS IN THE UNIQUE FRAMEWORK OF A PROTECTED MONUMENT.
Sam Van Houcke often creates accents with beer, but the flavour of the main product needs to stay pure. He translates his extensive knowledge of speciality beers into sublime lampas.The website
- Cracker with goat’s cheese, cream of goat’s cheese and a meringue of Old Gueuze Cuvée René The recipes
- Glazed goose liver with baked beetroot with a brunoise of rhubarb and beetroot and a vinaigrette of Old Kriek Cuvée René and elderflower The recipes
- Bras pork with a Savora cream and Pecheress The recipes
Sous-chef at Vivendum, First Chef of Belgium 2015.
Chef Pascal Peters
ACCORDING TO THIS TOP CHEF, THE PLATE NEEDS TO LOOK PERFECT.
At Vivendum, Pascal Peters traded classical French cuisine for international cuisine. But the term we would use to describe his lampas is ‘heavenly’.The website
- Cream and crackers of mature sheep’s cheese from Achel with cherry pear tomatoes marinated in BlossomGueuze with onion The recipes
- Stew of Limburg rabbit with Lindemans Framboise, foam of asparagus and vanilla oil The recipes
- Goose liver with a cream of pine nut kernels, chicken liver mousse, foam of Lindemans Kriek and red radish The recipes
Chef at Maison Marit, First Chef of Belgium 2006.
Chef Dimitri Marit
BORN AND RAISED IN THE WORLD OF GASTRONOMY. FOCUSED ON PURE FLAVOUR.
Starting at an early age, Dimitri Marit has always liked the fresh, tangy flavour of beer in sauces. The culinary creations he puts on the table contain an intense richness of aromas and flavours.The website
Chef at Le Château du Mylord, Ambassador of the mastery competition “First Chef of Belgium 2017”.
Chef Jean-Baptiste Thomaes
A LOVE FOR GOOD FOOD, PREPARED AND SERVED ACCORDING TO THE RULES OF THE ART FORM.
Jean-Baptiste Thomaes is a chef with a passion for beer. He likes to incorporate it into other textures, but also gives it what it deserves: a place on the menu.The website